Thursday, April 18, 2013

QuiltMania Magazine - Ooooo's and Ahhh's

Yesterday while I was at one of my local quilt shops, The Quilt Merchant - for my monthly Applique Society meeting, I was finally able to get my hands on the latest issue of Quiltmania.  This is issue #94 March/April 2013.

I'm so happy I was able to find this issue, there are so many wonderful patterns and articles.  It's a must buy!

Just look:







All of the above quilts and projects have been added to my to-do list!  Linda Collins of Quilts In The Barn - you have been a busy gal!  Love each of your patterns in this issue!  Hope to see you at spring quilt market in Portland next month!

Also, there is a nice write up on Di Ford.  I'm barely hanging on to my seat waiting for the arrival of her new book:

Primarily Quilts.

I'm a huge fan of Di Fords designs and I like to study her quilts and the way she uses color.  My copy of this book is on order and I sure hope it gets here soon!  I cannot wait much longer!

If you would like to pre-order this book visit Homestead Hearth and place your order today!  This book is hard to find so far here in the states!


2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails