Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hands All Around Quilt

 I've been slowly working on this quilt for a few months now - I cannot remember for the life of me if I shared this with you already or not!


This is the Hands All Around quilt block and I'm using a pattern from a binder collection of patterns called: Best Loved Quilt Patterns.  I found this collection of patterns on ebay a few years back.  I love this collection of patterns - lots of oldie but goodie style quilts!~  Here's a picture of the cover on the binder:





So far I have 3 completed quilt blocks and I'm working on a fourth.  They are a nice large finished size block and I'm using a fabric from the Civil War Ladies fabric line by Judie Rothermel for Marcus Brothers!  It works perfect in the center of these blocks - Don't you think?


9 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails