Monday, March 11, 2013

Simply Charming Monthly Blog Along

I was so surprised and excited a few weeks ago when I discovered there is a group of quilters in blogland that are using my quilt book, 



 and challenging each other to make a quilt a month from the book!  Now how cool is that!

Below is a list of the bloggers that I'm aware of that are involved in this and I invite you to visit each of their blogs and maybe even join in!  It's not a "formal" group or anything - just plain old fun!

If you don't own my book Simply Charming: Small Scrap Quilts of Yesteryear - Click on the book image above and it will lead you directly to my website where I have the books for sale!  You can also view each of the twenty quilts that are in the book!!!!


















If I missed anyone just leave me a comment and I'll be sure to add you to this list as well as "follow" and read your blog!  I love quilting blogs!

Thank you to each of the above bloggers!  You make my day each time I see one of my designs from the book pop up in quilt blog land and I love seeing how some of you have really "made them your own" with your own unique touches!















7 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails