Friday, November 30, 2012

Wanting To Give Back...



I've been doing some thinking and a little cleaning in my sewing room the past few days.  If anyone is aware of a quilter on the east coast of the USA that was affected by those terrible storms just weeks ago and might have lost a part or all of their quilting equipment - would you be so kind as to share their information with me either in the comments section or privately email me at sewunique7@aol.com

It is the season for giving and I really am blessed to have an abundance of quilting supplies and I would really enjoy sharing with a quilter who might have lost everything and give them a little hope and perhaps a way to start over.

(please note - the above photos where borrowed from a google search and are not the actual items I will be sending)

Thank you!


10 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails