Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Antique Show and Quilt Retreat

This past weekend I had the pleasure of visiting an Antique and Primitives show in Arthur, Arcola and Tuscola, Illinois.  It was beyond my imagination and extremely fun.  Myself and 3 great friends set off early last Friday morning full of excitement at the gorgeous things we would find.

A wonderful two days was spent shopping and enjoying all the treasures we found.  Then it was time to part ways and be on my way to a small quilt retreat with other friends.  Sadly I could only spend 2 days retreating - but it was so worth it for the fun girl time we had!

Here's a few pictures I took of quilts on display at the antiques and primitives show!











 My wonderful lunch at a sweet and charming tea room!









My loaded vehicle with all the goodies purchased between ourselves!

10 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails