Thursday, July 12, 2012

A finish!!!

My Merry Go Round quilt is finished!!



The original quilt pattern for this quilt called Merry Go Round can be found in American Patchwork & Quilting Magazine February 2012 issue. It is designed by Kimberly Walus of the following blog www.bittybitsandpieces.blogspot.com

This week my daughter is away at summer camp.  This is a first for our family - my children have never been away from either my husband or I for very long and so far she seems to be doing really well and enjoying herself.  Here's what we got in the mail today:


Is that not sweet!

As for me - I'm glad to be done with the Merry Go Round quilt because now my design wall is freed up and I can move on to other fun new designs.

But for the rest of today, an old favorite hand stitching project is calling my name - if you need me, I'll be out on the back deck stitching away with a nice big glass of peach tea!


12 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails