Saturday, May 26, 2012

Antique Shopping our Way to Quilt Market!

I thought today I would share with you some of the photos I took while we were antique shopping our way to Quilt Market last week in Kansas City! Boy did we have fun! We didn't find a whole lot of treasures, but a few cool things were bought to use as props in our booths or decor in our homes.

Without further ado - here are some of the vintage and antique quilts I found in several of the antique malls. Sadly - none of them followed me home...... Enjoy the "eye-candy"!
































































And I leave you with a picture of the modern day, very hip and cool shopping carts in one of the antique malls! Hw cool are these!












Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails