Friday, April 13, 2012

Quick little post..

Just a quick little post today to show you a couple things and wish you an awesome weekend!

First - this awesome little basket (hand made by a fabulous basket maker from Michigan!!!) I bought at a quilt show a couple weeks ago is packed and ready for today's adventure!


Lots of hand stitching is ready to go today as I head back to the hospital to sit and visit with the proud new first time Mommy of this little guy - 


This sweet little baby boy arrived yesterday after much hard work on Mommies part.  His name is still yet to be decided.  He is gorgeous!  I love the feeling of holding a baby. So I'm packed and ready to go and enjoy a few more snuggles today.  I would have a houseful of children if I could, but our baby days are over and my children are now 13 and 14 - so I'll just love on this precious little baby bundle of joy for awhile today!

But before I go - If you do not subscribe or purchase Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine, you simply must!  Run - to get the latest issue which is their Special First Anniversary Issue.

Here's a little eye-candy to convince you (and yes, each of these projects have now been added to my ever growing bucket list!)  Enjoy and have a great weekend!









7 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails