Friday, March 16, 2012

Viewer's Choice Winner from the Quilt Show!

I am totally in love with this quilt.  I have to make it - I just have too!  (Add another thing to my to do list!!!!  I better live to be about 250 years old or so!)

Here is Verdant Voyage by Denise Clayton - pieced and quilted!

Her quilt won the Viewer's Choice Award! Great job Denise!



This quilt pattern was designed by Lori Smith - the mastermind behind From My Heart To Your Hands pattern company.  The actual name of the pattern is Floral Delight and it is pattern #052

Above is the quilt from the cover of the pattern.  You can order this pattern directly from Lori's website here:


And here is your slide show of this quilt created by Denise!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another slideshow by Smilebox

4 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails