Friday, March 11, 2011

Wylie House Museum Quilt Exhibit!

Long time no chat!  Hello!


Last weekend I went to a quilt show in Bloomington, Indiana and had a wonderful time!  I have several photos to share with you and I've broken them down into smaller folders so that you will not have to spend days staring at them all!  LOL  I'll do a few posts over time so you can see everything!

Today's uploads will show you the best antique quilts on display I've seen in a long time.  These quilts were on display at the Wylie House Museum in Bloomington, Indiana.  Gorgeous house - even more gorgeous quilts!

Below is the slide show and no worries- if you do not like sitting watching a slide show and would rather click through the pictures at your own pace, the link to go directly to my webshots album is below the slide show!  Enjoy!





5 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails